Hello lovelies, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Summer is here and it is BEAUTIFUL and in my opinion, there is no better way to celebrate a warm sunny weekend than having a barbecue.
Here is what you will need
- Sweet Potato tablespoon of olive oil or fry light spray
- Seasoning( Salt, chilli, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper) any will do.
- Cooking mesh ( This will make the crisps nice and crunchy, you are welcome!)
- Julienne peeler ( I just of one of these from Amazon and I am currently 'Julienne crazy'). I bought mine from Here for around £11.
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Peel sweet potato and cut in strips with the Julienne peeler.
Easy to use Julienne Peeler
- Put the strips in a bowl and rub in your oil and seasoning
- Place strips on the mesh and bake, checking and stirring at 5 minute intervals.
This will make the crisps nice and crunchy, you are welcome!
- Keep an eye on it, the mesh helps it bake faster and it can get overly brown quickly.
- When all the strips are baked and crispy, leave to cool at room temperature.
Did you try this recipe or have any other healthy and tasty summer recipe? I would love to hear from you leave a comment below and let me know how it went.
My next post will be a recipe on how to make this tasty creamy low cal dessert,
Have a lovely week