Here is what you will need.
- Juice of 3 lemons (bottled lemon juice works well too)
- Raspberry strawberry herbal tea( I like Twinings)
- Sparkling water
- Any sweetener of choice ( I like Stevia)
- Slices of Lemon, strawberries, mint (optional)
- Put 1 or 2 tea bags in 150ml of hot water and let it steep for about 10-15 minutes
- Remove teabags and add the lemon juice( use more or less according to your taste)
- Add sweetener of choice
- Add slices of Lemon and berries
- Add a little of chilled sparkling water just before serving and Enjoy!
Wasn't that super easy? This recipe is perfect for summer BBQs, picnics or a general thirst quencher.
Have a lovely summer you guys