While being stylish will probably be the least of your worries, it can help boost your mood because looking good is feeling good.
So here are some of my favourite English weather tips.
- Get a nice, good fitting MacMacs are stylish, they don't go out of fashion and they will keep you relatively dry( from your shoulders down). These days they come in many colours and styles but a traditional trench will stand the test of time.
- Pull your hair backNot the 'Croydon facelift' but a loose bun, this style is glam, fab and weather proof. Here is how to do the perfect loose bun
- Wear dark coloured trousers
- Wear a bright coloured scarf
- Neutral Make-up and strong lips
When it is raining the last thing you want is panda eyes due to water smudge and yes I am aware of water proof make-up but I believe it is better to be safe than sorry. Wearing a bare face or neutral eye make-up with strong lips keeps you looking fresh, clean and fab all day.